On-campus quarantine/isolation space is no longer available. Students who test positive and will miss in-person class because of quarantine and isolation protocols should follow these steps:
- See current guidance on the What if I test positive page.
- If you tested positive off campus, call the Student Health Center for information or treatment options.
- If you live on campus, please isolate in place, wear a mask in common areas of your room, suite, or apartment until cleared by medical professionals. You may choose to return home or isolate on your own at another location if you prefer. If you have additional questions, you may contact the Housing Office for assistance.
- Notify your professors and ask about your options to participate in coursework if you are able. They may request proof of a positive diagnosis. Faculty teaching in-person classes are not required to provide online options due to COVID-19 quarantine or isolation, absent necessary accommodations. They may be flexible when provided legitimate documentation of illness or quarantine orders.
- Students who continue to be impacted by COVID-19 due to a clinically diagnosed disability can apply for academic accommodations with the Office of Disability Services.
- If you haven’t already, consider getting vaccinated to avoid missing class due to severe illness.