Training is Required
- Student training is required before return. Every student on campus must complete Student Information for Fall 2020, and distance students are encouraged to complete it.
- Faculty-staff training is required before return. Faculty and staff working on campus were required to complete COVID-19: Infection and Prevention and Control and COVID-19: Employee Update for Fall 2020. Employees working remotely are encouraged to do so.
- If you did not receive the email link, you can access training via the UA-LMC icon inside myBama (“Employee” section for employees or “Campus Life” for students).
- Learning plans are available at http://ualms.docebosaas.com
- For questions or access issues, email CERA@ua.edu
Healthcheck Usage is Required for Return
- All faculty, staff, and students working on campus are required to complete Healthcheck truthfully and daily.
- Upon completion of each Healthcheck, you can access a clearance screen through the Guide Safe Event Passport function. Instructors and event organizers must use Passport to facilitate access to classes, campus and campus events.
- Visitors, vendors, and attendees at athletic, fine arts, and other on-campus events must present Passport clearance for admission.