COVID-19 Isolation/Quarantine Packing List
The following packing list is divided into items you must take vs. suggested items, as well as items that will be provided for you.
Forgotten essential items from your dorm room can be delivered to you by a friend/roommate, provided they leave it outside your door. Other items may also be requested through your case worker and/or non-academic representative who will check on you daily. Food delivery through restaurants is also an option.
Note: Bama Dining delivers meals each night for your dinner, plus enough the next day’s breakfast and lunch.
- Cell phone, earbuds, chargers, and laptop/iPad
- Textbooks, pen, and paper (class materials)
- Bed sheets, pillow, and comforter/blanket
- Body wash, shampoo, and conditioner
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Bath towels
- Prescription medications
- Prescription eyeglasses/contacts and contact solution
- Comfy clothes for the number of days at the isolation dorm, pjs and underwear
- Favorite snacks/drinks
- Coffee pot, coffee, creamer, and sweetener
- Hairbrush, comb, and hairdryer
- Flip flops/shower shoes
- Slippers/house shoes
- Feminine care products
- Razors and shaving cream
- Over-the-counter medicines (fever reducers/pain relievers, antacids, cough medicine, sore throat lozenges, and antihistamines)