Face Coverings Are Not Required for Fully Vaccinated Individuals
- People are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Masks will continue to be required in all clinical settings, inside the University Medical Center and the Student Health Center, and on the Crimson Ride buses.
Face Coverings Are Required for Unvaccinated Individuals
- Unless alone in an office, workspace, room/suite.
- Exceptions include
- in indoor athletic facilities while actively participating in athletic activities, unless required by the facility; or
- while actively participating in intercollegiate activities.
- Masks are necessary outdoors only when physical distancing is not possible among individuals in groups.
Physical Distancing is Required
- Physical distancing requirements have changed from 6 feet to at least 3 feet, regardless of space/capacity, between individuals not from the same household.
- Plexiglass dividers can be requested where distancing is difficult to maintain, and to enhance use of areas where masks and other mitigation strategies are also required.
Practice Safe Hygiene
- Proper handwashing and hygiene practices are also required.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations are provided throughout campus, and cleaning protocols have been upgraded.
- Individuals are responsible for cleaning/sanitizing personal workspaces.