- All faculty, staff and students must report COVID-positive test results to the UA COVID-19 Support Program, follow required instructions, and isolate in accordance with public health guidance.
- Unvaccinated individuals who test positive or who have known exposure to COVID-19 must quarantine/isolate in their legal residence.
- In the event of a suspected increase in exposure at a specific location or among an identified group, unvaccinated individuals in those locations/groups are required to take part in “for-cause” testing.
- Masks are required in clinical settings.
- Unvaccinated individuals are expected to protect the campus community by continuing to wear masks indoors and practice physical distancing wherever possible.
- Students, faculty and staff should report vaccines received off campus to help UA better plan for the semester. Participating students will receive a thank-you reward.
- Proper handwashing and hygiene practices are expected.
- Individuals are responsible for cleaning/sanitizing personal workspaces.